Polished Concrete Maintenance
How to maintain your polished concrete.
Elite aims to give its customers a low maintenance floor BUT a few key steps must be remembered to ensure its longevity and beauty.
Allow at least 3 days before wetting the floor
- DO NOT USE cleaning products that contain any bleach / ammonia, acid-base or citrus
- Regularly clean / dust with a vacuum, microfiber broom or rubber broom
- Mop your floor weekly with a clean bucket and warm water containing a neutral PH / mild detergent
- Ensure the water is changed regularly throughout your mopping to ensure dirt is not being continually spread during this process or it will never be clean
- Damp mopping after wet mopping to remove / absorb any excess water, residue or minimal debris is important to ensure a completely clean surface
- NEVER pressure wash your floor
- Wipe up ALL spills immediately to prevent staining or any damage
- Use door mats & rugs for all high traffic areas to prevent any debris being brought onto the floor surface that could cause etching or scratching
- Feel free to call us if at any time you are in doubt about cleaning your Elite Surfaces
The result is a hardwearing floor that offers a safer and cleaner environment. The minimal lifetime cost, low maintenance and high durability makes the HiPERFLOOR™ Industrial Finish system of great benefit to any factory environment.
A medium-gloss finish for semi-exposed and low-exposed aggregate floors. An indoor application for retail areas, shop fronts and indoor public spaces.
By choosing the HiPERFLOOR™ Commercial Finish, the result is a floor that is functional, easy to clean and low maintenance whilst remaining aesthetically pleasing.